You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kids Photos

When the kids and I took a road trip to my moms this summer I got in touch with a friend to have their photos taken. I wanted something less traditional with a lot of personality, expression, and capturing them playing rather than being posed. Dallas was the right one for the job! I have know him since playing cello in our high school orchestra and he has become a fav. family friend! These are just a select few...my favorite one of Atticus and his skeleton ring that he wears daily with a big dimple smile isn't pictured. Enjoy! Click here!

2 comments:

Momma D said...

Gorgeous photos. It captures them. Love 'em!

Shannon said...

Awesome pics. My favorites are the close up of Cozy, with her tongue sticking out, and Atticus looking through the little stick wreath. Did you have him do a shot for your Christmas card?