You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I got a Rock!"

When Atticus was close to 2 years old he was introduced to Charlie Brown. I have a photo somewhere of him with a broken arm in a blue cast and a Charlie Brown halloween costume on. He didn't really get the humor until around 4 and I remember this video is what made him almost have an asthma attack from laughing so hard. We enjoy just watching him watch Charlie Brown now because it makes us laugh (the inhaler is always near by)! He is hysterical! Watch the first video above and think of Atticus laughing hard each time Charlie Brown gets a rock!
Hope you don't get ROCKS this Halloween!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that show... no Halloween is complete without at least one viewing! We will think of you when we watch it tonight.
Happy Halloween!

Momma D said...

Hope you guys had a great Halloween in the big city! Would love to see photos of the kids (and adults) in their 2008 costumes.

Love you all lots!