You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, October 3, 2008

Just for Shannon xoxo....

Four Things - Tag!
Four Things I Love About My Husband:
1. he is the nicest, but sincere person you'll ever meet
2. he still makes me feel like he is trying to win me over to marry him
3. his patience (mainly with the kids)
4. his honesty in who he is and all he does.

Four Movies I Would Watch More Than Once
1. never been kissed
2. school of rock
3. enchanted (esp. with Cozy)
4. juno (i just saw this yesterday and laughed a lot)

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Fetch w/Ruff Ruffman on pbs (with Atticus)
2. curious george on pbs
3. cnn (only on vacation)
4. same as Shannon.."hmmm...that is about it. I really don't watch tv"

Four Places I've Been:
1. Maui and Kauai (want to go back BAD!)
2. Italy
3. Spain
4. the point at the end of FL Keys (what is that called?)

Four Places I Would Like To Go (that I haven't been yet)
1. see my brother and fam. in Switzerland
2. Norway
3. Sesame Street (can you tell me how to get...)
4. Oz aka Austraila

Four People Who Regularly Email Me
1. my mom
2. sibs~ liz, mia, & greg
3. mom d.
4. risa (with all her list and quiz crap!)

Four Things I Would Like To Eat:
1. a juicy red steak (hmmm...there may be a reason for that?)
2. same as Shannon "Starbucks Hot Chocolate (try the new salted caramel - yum!)"
3. steamed spinach and a Dcoke (go to reason #1)
4. breakfast that i don't have to cook!!

Four Things I Look Forward To In The Next Year
1. a given....moving back to the country!
2. summer in Chelan!!
3. no Bush!!
4. looking at the stars with my sweet hubby and kids sound asleep!

Four People I Tag:
1. Carmen (Jer or Aja will do)
2. Suzy
3. McCall
4. Risa

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay! I am so glad that you played along! :)
And what does "there may be a reason for that" mean, hmmm? Are you anemic or pg?!??

amelia said...

Um.... Juicy Steak & D Coke...a reason for that? I told you you were PG. See, Im right. Right?
And if you figure out how to get to Seasame Street would you mind picking me up on the way? We could swing by and get Liz too!

4lakedames said...

oh,so sorry to mislead all of you.....i am very PMS-ish, i promise!
H

Shannon said...

Oh, haha. Go get a bag of Nestle Flips chocolate covered pretzels... the salt and sweet is a great PMS fix!

Sorensen said...

On man! I thought there was a new little Dame on the way. Oh well, we'll think of you at the pumpkin patch this year.

restlessrisa said...

it's not crap!!! :)