You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, October 20, 2008

Two little skeletons jump 'in on the bed...


I love these jammies and always pass them up each halloween when I go to Gymboree. This year I decided that I wouldn't put it off! The kids love that they really glow in the dark and I love that they are good quality and will last until the heat of this summer!

This photo was taken in the dark with the flash. The kids were jumping on the bed and it looked like a bunch of skeleton bones flying around. Yes, I occasionally let the kids jump on my bed and eat popsicles in the bath!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are the coolest jammies ever! I totally want some pink ones. And enjoy Gymboree while you can; I just about cry when I walk by there now. That size/stage goes by too quick.

McCall said...

Those are the greatest! My parents got a pair for each grandchild last year AND a pair for them too! I'm totally jealous- my mom got the pink ones and my dad's are the black ones.