You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TREATS

To do list (each day):
don't eat Chocolate (it makes me SO sick!)
I am living through others and eating some here and there and regreting it later.
Went to a Willy Wonka performance done by the local independent school and the mingle before was all done with chocolate desserts. I was strong and had a happy night!
I have also learned that peanut butter and red sauce is also on the "do not list".
Here are some of the treats I have been making.....


Leave it to my kid to decide to have a "birthday treat " for school be a craft. What ever happened to Popsicles, donuts, cookies or even cupcakes??
Atticus will be 8 on the 8th of this month and has decided to "help" make these cute little robots for his classmates! I guess I will be hiding the Family Fun magazine from now on!

Cozy and I get ahead start since we are leaving for CA tomorrow. Rolo eyes and either Mint Pattie or Twix feet. Cute little guys!


I have been behind in EVERYTHING this past month (and leaving my keys in strange places too). Made these at the end of the month and shared them with friends. At least I got it in during the right month, A?
Each were done in a yellow cake with real cream cheese frosting.
Flavor toppings: Chocolate cheerios, almond slivers, real coconut, walnut, blueberry, choco. chip and my favorite...cinnamon nutmeg! YUM!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Um... how did I miss out on those cupcakes?

The treats are adorable! You are SUCH a nice mom!

(and the 13th is calendared!)

Kendra said...

Yes those cup cakes were awesome I especially loved the blueberry one and the coconut one was also very yummy! I feel privileged to have been over on the right night to have eaten 2...

Katie Tyler said...

It has been too long since I have been to your Blog! Congrats on the upcoming baby! We are so excited for you guys.

Merr said...

Beautiful and creative, just like you, Haley!