You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Waiting for bees?!


This photo along with some others was taken LAST spring! I was also pregnant last spring same time (that is so crazy to me!) and missed the blossoming pear trees due to how sick I felt! I managed to take some photos of the kids & the apple trees and they of course remember running from the BEES! Hopefully when we come back from UT their might be a little pink to the valley and my pear trees will start looking white! The orchard down the street from me is MY patch of heaven with WHITE everywhere! You just have to catch it in full bloom!
I always look forward to that!! HAPPY SPRING!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am looking forward to seeing the trees in bloom again, too. We will have to get together when we get home and compare notes from our UT trips!

Sorensen said...

I love the blossoms. Cozy looks a little nervous though!