You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Is March over YET?

Here are some photos from this weekends celebrations!! I was too busy to really get the pictures I wanted. Ya know, entertaining, feeding peeps, and being pregnant along with a sinus cold made it that much harder! WOW!!
We had a great time from Legoland in CA (visiting with Mark & Liz), Birthday gifts galore, Family & Friends in town for Atticus' Baptism,...etc. Glad we skipped the friend bday party! I guess we set it up for birthdays being BIG every 8 years!
This weekend auntie Mia is coming to play, Benny has started painting our room (no, I refuse to help!), and then we will end the month in Ut at my MOMS for Easter! March has always been a crazy month for us!
Maybe I will get some sleep in APRIL?
Thanks for all who came and traveled such long distances for this special weekend!! XOXOX
(photos: lego donut cake, dame grandparents & granny simms, cozy & friend, family, jensens, kids, uncles matt & andy, sorensens.)







4 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Atticus! It was awesome that so many people came to celebrate with you. LOVE the donut cake. :)

Sorensen said...

Thanks for having us out! We miss you guys and had a great time!

Erin said...

We have to get together while you are in Utah over Easter. Call me!!!

Momma D said...

A Legoland was just announced for Florida and amazingly it will be in the same place as the old Cypress Gardens in Pa's hometown of Winter Haven, FL!