You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
BABY IS here!
It's a ........GIRL! Scarlett Elizabeth Dame 9lbs 7oz and lots of hair! More photos to come......
She is gorgeous!!! She doesn't look much like your other kids (who are equally gorgeous) at all!!! She looks kind of dark. What a beauty, and a beautiful name :) Sending all my love. :)
What a darling baby! I can't wait to see more pictures. Isn't it great to get her here safely and in such good health?! Congrats to you and John! We are so happy for you!
I am thrilled to be wrong! (I guessed boy)...SHE is a lovely, precious little girl. WOW! There was tons of squeally-voiced "Awwwww"-ing going on. "She is SO CUUUUUTE!" We are happy to have this darling cousin to love. We are so happy for you. Much love and joy!!
Scarlett is such a beauty! So happy Haley and Scarlett are both healthy and well! We are such a blessed family to have this new little precious one as part of our circle of love. Heartfelt congratulations to all of the the wonderful 5LakeDames!
Ohhhh... she is beautiful. I love her name, too. I am only in town for a day between girls camp and Seattle, but when I get back next week I will bring the pb/chocolate indulgence. Congratulations to all of you!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful and her mouth is very Christensen! Can't wait to meet her is person. I am sorry to say I don't quite have her blanket finished & will be a little while longer cause I crashed on my bike and skinned up all my fingers so crocheting is out for maybe a week. Love ya
14 comments:
I thought she was coming tomorrow! How is everyone? We want to come see you tomorrow when we get into town!
I love Scarlett.
She is gorgeous!!! She doesn't look much like your other kids (who are equally gorgeous) at all!!! She looks kind of dark. What a beauty, and a beautiful name :) Sending all my love. :)
<3
Risa
What a darling baby! I can't wait to see more pictures. Isn't it great to get her here safely and in such good health?! Congrats to you and John! We are so happy for you!
I love her. She needs me to come visit.
Congratulations! Scarlett is beautiful. I love the literary character theme. Gavin's school is on Margaret Mitchell Drive.
xoxo
I am thrilled to be wrong! (I guessed boy)...SHE is a lovely, precious little girl. WOW! There was tons of squeally-voiced "Awwwww"-ing going on. "She is SO CUUUUUTE!" We are happy to have this darling cousin to love. We are so happy for you. Much love and joy!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you all!
Scarlett is such a beauty! So happy Haley and Scarlett are both healthy and well! We are such a blessed family to have this new little precious one as part of our circle of love. Heartfelt congratulations to all of the the wonderful 5LakeDames!
congratulations! - what a gorgeous baby and name.
Ohhhh... she is beautiful. I love her name, too. I am only in town for a day between girls camp and Seattle, but when I get back next week I will bring the pb/chocolate indulgence. Congratulations to all of you!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful and her mouth is very Christensen! Can't wait to meet her is person. I am sorry to say I don't quite have her blanket finished & will be a little while longer cause I crashed on my bike and skinned up all my fingers so crocheting is out for maybe a week. Love ya
Congrats O. That is awesome. So happy for you. Love the name.
She is SOOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment