You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Classic photos....


Atticus 2002

Cozette 2006

Baby 2010


John Atticus Gailey 3/08/02 (8.6)

Cozette Amelia 5/24/06 (7.7)

6 comments:

Reese said...

You pregs with Cozy looks totally and completely fake. That's a pillow under your dress if I've ever seen one! Crazy!!

Best of luck with #3! Can't wait for pics and details.

restlessrisa said...

Hehe!!! I LOVE this! How do you always look so great when prego?!?

Momma D said...

Love the pregnancy and tiny baby pictures! Four days--amazing! We hope you are hanging in there and staying upbeat and healthy. This is a great picture record of you and the littleuns...Love you all dearly

Natalie said...

A great walk down pregnancy and newborn memory lane - - can't wait to see what baby three looks like. We are thinking so much about you - - and hope and pray that all goes well on Wednesday!

Merr said...

I think this post was pure brilliance. Of course, as soon as baby 3 comes everyone wants to remember what the other babies weighed and how they looked. SO you solved all that beautifully. You have beautiful babies!!!

Shannon said...

I still can't get over how you only "show" in the belly - so not fair! You and John have a very attractive gene pool. :)