You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Pink or Blue
Please add a comment to how you voted in the poll above......
OK, here goes..two reasons that Baby WA Dame is a Boy Baby: 1. You looked like me when carrying a boy baby: more out front. I'm like that ALWAYS, but extra noticable for boys. A couple people years/states apart said this only on my boys "You look the same from behind, it's when you turn to the side that I say "She's pregnant!" 2. Atticus needs another boy in the family. There is all that "my only son and heir" pressure, LOL. Plus, Cozy will continue her reign as the Queen of All Cuteness. Her pictures (Shirley Temple HAIR!!!) have been so adorable.
9 comments:
girl all the way!
girl
Boy
50/50 chance right? I flipped a coin - heads a girl tails a boy. It was tails. BUT I voted for a girl anyway because that's what I was thinking.
voted boy because it looks like there are lots of girl votes! I have no idea but am prepared either way! Good luck!
girly girl for Cozy :)
<3 you!
Risa
I'm guessing a boy... because it would be the ABA pattern.
OK, here goes..two reasons that Baby WA Dame is a Boy Baby:
1. You looked like me when carrying a boy baby: more out front. I'm like that ALWAYS, but extra noticable for boys. A couple people years/states apart said this only on my boys "You look the same from behind, it's when you turn to the side that I say "She's pregnant!"
2. Atticus needs another boy in the family. There is all that "my only son and heir" pressure, LOL. Plus, Cozy will continue her reign as the Queen of All Cuteness. Her pictures (Shirley Temple HAIR!!!) have been so adorable.
I don't know... I am just plain excited!!! I guess a healthy baby with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes! Can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment