You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, June 11, 2010

Is it Summer yet?

Detail of photos below.....
~Atticus & Adien
The school rents a ton of inflatable bouncy houses, slides, obstacle blow ups & a rock wall. The kids get to go by grades and go crazy for 2 hrs. I was able to get this photo while they were in line! Fun day!
~ Cozy has become my official water-er and gardener. The purple pot was a Mothers Day gift from Benny....beautiful A?
~ Bennys nurse Mel has taken the kids as her own grandchildren. These sandals were a gift from her from Hawaii. I wish they came in my size....I love them!
~Cozy (just as Atticus did at the same age) is into riding her tricycle! She loves to rope on her dolls!
~ This minus one girl is my big SUNBEAM class! I think this has been the biggest challenge in my physical state! Not a good mix to put a pregnant women with 5 girls and 1 boy and expect them to sit still (I can't even do that)!






2 comments:

amelia said...

i LOVE every picture on that post. Cozy is so adorable! Both of them look so much like you in those shots. xoxox Cant wait to meet baby Mia! :)

Shannon said...

Really, adorable pictures! You guys always look like you are having so much fun - even taking a water break during primary! :) And... baby Mia... ?