You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's my BIRTHDAY!

I am pretty serious when it comes to no TV during the school week. This show has become an exception. Teaching reading & phonics with some music that I can actually dance to is..... BUCK! (hee! I've always wanted to say that!)
So, ONE request on my birthday today.....watch this video above and dance your heart out!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you have a happy day and a nice date witih hubby for your birthday! Thanks for letting us join in for your birthday breakfast on Thursday.

Shannon said...

My kids are going to LOVE this! Thanks for sharing and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sorensen said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

amelia said...

I love you! Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

FarrEver Family said...

Happy birthday Mrs. Dame! I hope it was great!