You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday recap.....

I had a super birthday! Photos below:
~the "belly" (this is esp. for MAUVIA) taken before Benny & I went out for dinner. It seems to get bigger at night and shrink in the morning!

Benny and I took the kids swimming Saturday after breakfast (love water!), and we went to a new restaurant in town CAFE MANSON. The owners use to own a restaurant in Pikes Place and everything was fresh from there. It is now a spot we will have to hit weekly!!
Apple Blossom Pageant with Jeff & Kendra and cheesecake at home!!
I got tickets for ANNIE the musical and a large spending coupon to buy furniture for our room!! It's time to start shopping & throw away the stuff we got out of dumpsters (not kidding)!!!

Thursday before my actual birthday I planned my own breakfast at Blueberry Hills! Didn't get a photo of Megan, but I did of her less than 1 month old baby Emilia pronounced AMELIA (with Jill).
Thanks for all who came!:)
Chandra (Ashlyn didn't want to have her photo taken)& Aleasha (kid free!!)
Krystina (kid free!!!)
Michelle (kneeling on the floor) & Jill (Rylees mom with Megans babe)
Kendra (Benny and Cozy got to watch her baby) & Kaeleen (friend/babysitter)




4 comments:

Krystina said...

Holy crap! You took a picture of me that I actually LIKE! Thanks! Glad you had a great bday and thanks for inviting us all out to breakfast. We need to do that more often.

Shannon said...

Looks fun - I am sad that I missed it. And thanks for the review of Cafe Manson; I've been wondering about that place. Date time!

Sorensen said...

You look so great!!! I am glad you had such a great birthday. Sounds like we are going to have to hit that restaurant when we come to visit you guys.

Natalie said...

You look terrific!! It sounds like you had a great time celebrating your birthday with friends and family. FUN!! We look forward to talking soon.