You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

B-Ball Game.

Right before we left for the girls basketball game at MHS Cozy decided to dress-up. She somehow fit into the Hong Kong gift from Liz & Mark from last year, put on her pink boots, and even let me style her hair. I told her it was a Minnie Mouse doo. Atticus was a little embarrassed about his sisters look and was also not claiming her when she got out and danced with her little friend Olivia at half time. I think no naps will do that! AND.....As it goes, Benny ended up coming a little late and then sitting with the team because one of the girls pulled her ACL (poor Whitni) and hey, the doctor was in. Isn't that what always happens? I should keep him home!!
GO MARCI!! (by the way, Manson won!)


3 comments:

amelia said...

she looks JUST LIKE YOU in that picture. oh when am i going to see my little Atticus and Chinese Cozy?

restlessrisa said...

She is mini Haley! I love it!

Shannon said...

Soooo cute. Cozy will have to model her outfit when we "go" to Japan!
And we missed you at book club - but it sounds like it was a good thing you were at basketball, instead!