Cozy's attempt to give her pacifiers or "nu-nu's" to the babies in the hospital. One last suck!!
Daddy and Cozy look through the window at the newborns who will soon get the wonderful "comfort & joy"!
side note: after three days of not napping and long crying nights Mom broke down and walked over to Rite Aide to buy 2! They are now for only nap and bed time and are different "nu-nu's" than before. I figure with all the sleep deprivation going on in our house...it may not be the time!!
Good try...A?
3 comments:
We are going through the same thing with Luke, but he calls it a inkie! Its a tuff time around here (I think I've pulled most of my hair out) I didn't know you were in Spokane. Your kids are getting so big! Cozy is so cute. How is Atticus liking 1st grade! Five of the Benson Hill CTR5 class is in the same school class! funny. Five mormons in one classroom! golly jeepers!I miss you guys!
Giving them to babies at the hospital. What an awesome idea. (The best ideas parents have are usually lies, aren't they?)
Haha - good try. I am impressed that you held out as long as you did! I have a couple of ideas for next time (thanks to relatives - my kids wouldn't take "nunus", which was a whole different problem!)
One idea is to have the "nunu" fairy take it during the night and leave something in return. Obviously, she has to be old enough to understand that this is going to happen.
The other is to snip a tiny bit off of the "nunu" every day until there is nothing left but a nub. Although, maybe this only worked because the family who did it had a new puppy, so the child thought the dog was getting it...
Good luck! :)
Post a Comment