You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau
It looks like you guys had so much fun! And what a great idea to have the police help with seat belt training... And I think your hair looks "funky" (in a good way), not "junky" :)
3 comments:
Wow. Those pictures really made me miss Mom's house.
I wish we could have been there with you! I miss that summer trip to Utah. There's nothing like it.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! And what a great idea to have the police help with seat belt training...
And I think your hair looks "funky" (in a good way), not "junky" :)
Post a Comment