You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, August 7, 2008

reality of a "fellow" & my purple pedicure...

Here is a glimpse at what we individually are up to in our new surroundings.....
(I thought I would add the few photos that I do have on my camera)


Photo of Benny on a bumper boat ride at SW. He had a good week off and then an extra few days and then it was back to reality, but a reality of long ago! He is enjoying his work and finding time to play with us without the lingering charts. It is nice to have him home, when he is home, and not being called in though sometimes he is at home... asleep.

One of my few goals here is to take time for "me" each day. Besides the usual grind of finding a way to run on the treadmill without pausing every mile to put order back into the house, I will try to add "delight" to my day! I have met some fun girls in which I will try to create a running group and a girls night out group once school starts for the kids. I love the close shopping and great eats as well as the pedicure places within walking distance!! (I had purple painted on my sister Mia's bday)

1 comment:

restlessrisa said...

Haley, you have always been the best at making the best of everything! I love you girlie, and miss you like crazy!