You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Saturday Projects & Dress-ups....

I am always amazed at what Atticus can do for his age! (It may be because I'm his mom!) Saturday I got some toy organizers for the kids closets and after 5 minutes of me struggling to figure out how to do it, Atticus decided he'd help. He actually did most of the work! I guess it is a few steps up from the Rokenbok toy structures he puts together. He total got the step-by-step pictures and what hardware to use and such...that can be so foreign to me. Along with Atticus doing that, Dad being at the hospital, and me trying to get organized, Cozy was entertaining herself as usual by trying hard to dress like a bag lady (the gizmo in her hand is a remote control for a car, but she uses it to vacuum or mow the lawn)! So cute!




2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the organizer! And Cozy's color-coordinated sunglasses and hair thingys. The girl can dress. :)

Sorensen said...

Love the piggy tails straight out to the side! So funny and cute!