You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pop Rocks and Yoga...


Aunt Liz sent a care package to Atticus and the kids had a great time with the Pop Rocks. Cozy wasn't too sure what was going on in her mouth, but I guess she enjoyed it because she kept saying, "MO! MO!"


After dinner one night Atticus dropped to the ground and pulled out the yoga mat from under the couch. He started doing strange poses that we have never seen before.
We all just watched in amazement (since he is one legged)!
I think he was trying to see if Yoga would cure his broken leg!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love poprocks! I'd forgotten how fun they are.

I think Atticus is doing the "windshield wiper" pose. :)

amelia said...

Atticus! I absolutely LOVE that you're doing yoga! Keep up the deep breathing and the upward facing blue leg pose! In time we will both be running around the house, jumping in the lake, and doing yoga with two legs and our little injuries will be faint memories!

I love you!

Tia Mia