You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, May 4, 2012

Cozy is almost 6!

The other day the pear trees down the street where SO white that I had to get some photos! Every year I try to get our family photo there, but the trees are only pretty for a short time and then the wind blows off the blossoms. Plus, no one really wants to put on dress clothes for me and stand around and smile (unless I come up with a good bribe!) So, I got Cozy to be my little model and to play with me one afternoon. She always says "Sure Mom!" when I ask her to do something....most the time! I was glad I did it when I did because a small rain storm came in during the golden hours that I would have tried to take them! Isn't she just a doll?



Also, I saw this little saying on pinterest and had to make it. I just got a shawdow box and some felt "pop" stickers and put it together.

5 comments:

Kurt Toolson said...

Love Cozy and your sign! :)

LeeAnn said...

Wow! Cozy is 6! You live in a beautiful place!

Laura Copeland said...

I always love to see your part of the world and your darling family. You have always kept life interesting, Haley! I'm sure everyone in the community loves you, besides being a great wife and mother!

Liddle said...

I love Cozy!

Momma D said...

What a beautiful girl! <3 Grandmommy and Pa love you so so much!