You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Funny things my cute KIDS do/say

I am SO entertained and delighted by my children each day. Here are some funny moments....

"My room looks like a tomato went through it!" ~COZY (she looks at it in amazement as if she had nothing to do with it!)

"Mom, I watered the counter for you!"~ATTICUS (after he wiped the counter down...he laughed after that!)

a SCARLETT Funny....I have been trying to get my garden ready and weeding almost everyday. Each time I find a worm Scarlett insists that I give it to her. She holds it like a precious baby doll and I think I saw her kiss one. YUCK! Yesterday, she had her little worm in the stroller and then in her old swing in the garage. She really likes the spiders and centipedes too, but I don't let her play with those!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I saw a clever idea on pinterest - embroider your kids funny sayings, trim the fabric edges, and hang the hoops on the wall! :)

LeeAnn said...

I am glad you are recording these events because you will probably forget them even though you know you won't!

leaving the nest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leaving the nest said...

I always remember looking out Greg's bedroom window in the "brown house" and seeing you in your little red raincoat with 2 big earthworms in hand, kissing them. You were not much older than Cozy. Like mother, like daughter. BTW I never kissed earthworms.