At the moment our laptop is very sick. It can't keep a charge worth anything. I think it's time to get a Popsicle colored mac. I have a hard time buying new tech stuff and giving Benny the green light. I am currently on the old dinosaur computer that sounds like it is an airplane taking off. Atticus learned how to master the mouse when he was only two on this computer. I think I did my last college papers on this one too.
Does anyone know how old our ONLY tv is? Yes, my mom bought it while I was on my mission and it takes two large men to move it. So, like 16+ years! Along with some cash, we traded her our washer and dryer for it. Just so you know...Once we carried a flat screen in our cart all over Costco and then put it back. Obviously we would rather do other things with our money.
Our phone is sick too. Matt D. got us a new phone and I had to return it because too many phones were ringing and it made me anxious. I don't like to have a phone upstairs. I might have to get an old school one with a cord.
Things come in threes...so, Benny's "work" iphone has a terrible fever too. It's probably because of all those angry birds or that ski jumper guy! I like my non-iphone that works (call us!) because people look at it funny when I talk on it. It is made out of cornhusk and 70% recyclable. I like to believe it's not cancerous so I let my kids take pictures on it. No games, just texting and talking capabilities. Old school!
Anyhow, if you can't reach us or think I am done blogging for the year...well, now you know.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Our laptop hasn't been able to hold a charge for about three years; we just keep it tethered to the desk! I will be looking forward to a massive monster catch-up post when all of your electronics have recovered :)
I was so skeptical of Mike Dame's over-exuberant pushing for us to get an iMac. BUT, he was SO RIGHT! We have truly been in another universe since we got the iMac, and we are SO not tech-savy! It is money out there, but worth reducing expenses to get one. WE BOTH just love it. Okay--so was that over-exuberant...Hope you get a new battery at least for the laptop! Love you all. Loving my HBD stuff--you are so kind! <3
I was wondering why you haven't posted pictures of your CA trip yet. Talk to Mark about a computer. You need a good one because the kids will eventually need it for school things. Unless you want them doing research out of 1983 encyclopedias. And get an iphone so we can facetime!!!!!!
Post a Comment