You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Barbies Do YOGA!


I told COZY today that I was going to go with a friend to do some HOT YOGA and that she'd have a babysitter. After putting the baby down I came into her room to see this. Socks for the Mats and lots of really good poses! She is a clever girl, but
I am sure it won't look anything like that for me!
TOO CUTE!!
(Thanksgiving photos to come later later!)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am wondering if your workout wear is strapless and if you are going to have an up 'do... ;)

McCall said...

That is so hilarious!!