You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, December 20, 2010

Just think MAUI thoughts!

I am not a huge fan of SNOW, but when it comes like this... who isn't thrilled!?
We ALL got ski passes to our ski hill just a few minutes away and then Benny found out he can't ski because of his hernia repair. Too bad for him!!!
He will be the babysitter!
The last two photos I took as a before and after. It shows how much dumped down in just a few short hours! Though it is pretty and I am trying hard to embrace it, I still would rather take a nice sandy beach over this any day!



3 comments:

Shannon said...

holy cow! That is way more than the predicted two inches... hopefully we can get home tomorrow!

p.s. - just think of it as really deep, fluffy white sand :)

Liddle said...

Thank you for reminding me why I pay ridiculous rent to live in sunny California.

Katie Tyler said...

wow- that is crazy! I am with you, though, Maui still sounds better!