You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Favorite

I don't know how moms get anything done in a day! My baby likes to be held and talked to and looked at ALL DAY LONG. Atticus is a great help and will hold her and talk to her all sorts of rubbish for quite awhile until shes had enough. A social one she is!! I know I should cherish these moments and learn how to do things with one hand, but it really isn't realistic all of the time.
My sister-in-law Suzy introduced me to this blog that made me both laugh and cry when I thumbed through the photos. It was after a long day of Benny being on call and not home until 9:30pm. I was at my wits end and ready for a break! I think it made me cry because her baby was asleep and she was also being creative which is something I lack these days!
Have a looksy....
www.milasdaydreams.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Very, very clever. But I am pretty sure she only has the one child...

amelia said...

she probably has a nanny too.

Sorensen said...

Oh Haley! You are a great mom! You can drop the kids off at our place anytime!

Merr said...

Haley, those are neat. You are EXTREMELY creative and artistic. You could have done any of this too. I also thought immediately that this person only has one child and an unnatural amount of energy. :) I though doctor's orders were to "nap when the baby naps!" I find that when I compare my situation to anyone else it is always a losing scenario. There is an article about Wisdom and Order in this month's Ensign. I really needed to read it. I think you'd like it too!!! We love you and I love to read your blog. Hugs!

Lauren said...

How is it possible for someone to have so much creativity with a newborn?