You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hitch - It Is Not That Serious

I went to the chelan rodeo last night. My girlfriend was surprised that I had never been. I couldn't quite figure out WHY that was too since I am from Utah. I think I still have a bit of post pregnancy brain or sleep deprivation because half an hour through it I was rubbing my eyes, sneezing, and not able to breathe.
Oh right, I am highly allergic to horses and anything associated with them!!!
When I turned to Benny who was in back of me with the baby he said, "OH Haley you look horrible!!" It reminded me of the scene from HITCH (below)! If you haven't seen this movie you need to!! Besides the "learning how to dance" scene and this one....it is hilarious!
So, we quickly left and got to the car to get my inhaler and benadryl.
The baby slept through the night and so did I (or I think thats what happened)!!!!
Note to self: Skip the Rodeo next year!


2 comments:

amelia said...

oh my goodness i kind of laughed and kind of felt horrible.

Shannon said...

So that is where Atticus gets severe allergies!