You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ice & Chains!


Check out the GINORMOUS Icicle on the balcony!

Here is the official countdown chain. The black links are the on-call nights! Numbering 3! Hopefully I will make it to the end in one piece and not have to admit myself to the loony ward!

3 comments:

The Christexans said...

That chain doesn't have very many links on it. Have fun at Disneyworld. Say hi to the Jordans.

Shannon said...

I love your countdown chain! Just close your eyes and repeat "sunny Florida" over and over again. Come to think of it, I might try thinking about sunny Florida, too...

Momma D said...

S U N N Y F L O R I D A IS JUST A PLANE RIDE AWAY!!!! SEE YOU SOON...LOVE YOU ALL LOTS.