You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Snow~ MARCH 28th!


Today we woke up to get ready to pack to head out to Seattle for the weekend and there was a ton of snow falling on the ground (the kind that sticks)! It looks like January out there! This is why I don't like snow....the lingering winter blues. I think God must have a great sense of humor because this is a total joke. Since mid February I have been following Maui flights from Seattle and putting vacation packages together only to then delete them. This snow has made me even more want to sip pina colada and feel the coarse sand through my toes. Next winter I WILL be in Maui!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Holy Schmoly...can you get rid of this before we get home? I agree, this is a joke...a bad one! "April Fools"?!?