You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 7, 2008

"It's not a dog, it's my mom!!"


Tia Mia drove from Seattle for Atticus' birthday (she hasn't seen our new place yet). This week she told me she was going to bring something "GREAT" for his birthday gift. We had talked about a dog, but he forgot about it, and we aren't ready for that one (or I'm not). I told her that if it poops he can't have it...she didn't say if it did or not. We kept the kids up and greeted Mia at the porch and as we rounded the corner to see the "big gift" (I thought it was going to be a dog in a box).......the surprise was Mimi!!
~Atticus was super tired from the party and it was almost 9pm when I took this photo.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a fun surprise! Grandmas are better than dogs any day! :)