You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scarlett 9 mos.

I seem to forget my camera when bathing Scarlett. I remembered this time!




Getting ready for her turn as the Easter Bunny!

7 comments:

amelia said...

she looks like me ! and atticus!

Shannon said...

These are awesome pictures, Haley - she is such a cutie-pie!

Liddle said...

I love her. I can't wait to kiss that face in July!

Sorensen said...

She is so fun! Hey our get together kind of didn't happen. Do you guys want to come up on of these weekends?

restlessrisa said...

I love her. I want to squeeze her! I can't wait for July!

<3

Risa

Momma D said...

So gorgeous!

LeeAnn said...

Can the Easter Bunny come to my house! She's much better than candy and baskets!