You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER

HIGHLIGHTS:
Kept it simple and decided to skip out on the Massive Easter Egg Hunt at Both Manson and Chelan. Had our own that only had enough candy for the kids to eat all in one sitting! They were perfectly thrilled! Spent a beautiful day out working in the garden (Benny got the Dahlias in!)
Did grave rubbings at cemetry waiting for take-out pizza (strange, but fun!)
Got kids in bed early!

note: I dont know why Atticus has his sister's pink rain boots on in this photo! Hope he didn't wear those to church!


5 comments:

McCall said...

I'm so glad you pointed out that he was wearing pink rain boots- I didn't even notice!

restlessrisa said...

So cute! I love them all :)

Shannon said...

Great pictures of your extremely cute kids! If Atticus was wearing the boots at church, I didn't notice. ;)

amelia said...

Love Love Love

Momma D said...

Those pictures are so beautiful because those children are just gorgeous and precious! We love and miss them---bunches of hugs and kisses to every one of you. <3