You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A spinach snow pop?

Our first SNOW and lots of it!

"How many baby licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"
Atticus asked this after a quiet drive home. Scarlett's first sugar coma! I couldn't help but laugh and then the lecture came later!

Spinach for every meal!
Spinach smoothie for breakfast,under soup, pasta and chicken and in place of lettuce.
We had breakfast dinner and I had to do it!
It was actually delightful!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

How fun is this snow?!? I am delirious! I have a great spinach alfredo lasagna recipe I can give you. Of course, it is full of alfredo... and cheese... but who's counting? Not Scarlett!