You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Photos

Cozy ready for her preschool concert! She loves Shirley Temple and so I curled her hair in ringlets and she is wearing a kind of "Shirley-ish" dress we got her for her bday!



Cozy & Rylee have taken their dress-up playtime to a whole new level.....
Having Babies! (Cozy had a mermaid!) The looks on their faces in the second photo says it all......IT WAS HARD WORK!
Jill, are you sure you want Rylee over here??



25 days to go and I am ALL BIG Belly! (sorry Bad picture, but whatever!)
My one complaint besides everything else that comes with the last month of pregnancy is calf cramps in the night!!! OUCH! Anyone have a cure??
The OB said my uterus is growing OUT rather than UP.....ya think so?!


I finally got around to framing some of my favorite menus to hang in the kitchen. Strange nesting A?
( F.Y.I. :Russian Tea Room NYC, Charlie Chow Trolley Sq., and Cafe Pierpont ....others not shown are Market St Grill, Broiler and Shenanigans)

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Haley -

You are looking great! Big - - but great!!! Hang in there! The cure to leg cramps is drinking lots of water. Usually you get them because you are dehydrated. Dehydration can also bring on contractions - - so staying well hydrated is a good idea.

Greg Christensen said...

I LOVE that you are framing menus like Mom did. Didn't you used to have them tacked all over your room?

Shannon said...

1. Cozy is ADORABLE.
2. Cute little mamas, but where are the husbands? (Or trees, haha)
3. Love the framed menus; I have a vintage Farrell's just waiting for a home of my own!
4. You are BEAUTIFUL!

Momma D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

You look great. I love that little girl Cozy. She is SO cute. And the menus are a great idea. I'll have to steal it sometime if I ever actually decorate my house.

restlessrisa said...

I love the whole post! Cozy is ADORABLE! You look so cute, and the menu's are great! Miss you :)

<3

Risa

LeeAnn said...

I am busy working on the girl blanket because I have finished the boy blanket. I am almost ready for your baby! Cozy is the cutest Shirley ever and I love your belly. Menus are a really fun idea but I don't decorate and for the leg cramps, water, bananas and try a rolling pin on your calves during the day, gentle stretching by hanging your heel off a step and also rolling your calf over a tennis ball. Good luck! I get calf cramps too but I'm not pregnant, just a little big!

Momma D said...

These are really sweet pictures of the girls. You look radiant Haley--truly! Cozy could just tap dance right into an old Shirley Temple movie--she looks just adorable.

Shelli Dame said...

You look GREAT ! I love the big belly! You are so dang cute! I can't wait for the baby to come (and I'm sure you can't either) Best of luck for the next few weeks. And leg cramps, yikes, I'm so sorry. Hang in there! It's the final countdown!

And stealing menus again Haley?! Haha, just teasing. really, I think it looks great! I think I might gank a few myself next time I go to a snazzy place!