We love our little COZY! For her birthday party she really would have been content with anything. She is much like her dad and aunt Liz in that she didn't want cake, but brownies. Dad is the brownie lover and Liz, the cake hater! The park was the plan A (so that I wouldn't have to host it at my house) BUT a storm came in Wednesday night and we went to plan B! I think I will be taking Tylenol for the next few days and resting with my feet up.
Here are some photos of the party....
~the girls loved the musical hat game
~little tiny ice creams and brownie bites
~ decorate Curious Georges tie (pin the tail on the donkey)
.....Etc.
FOUR of my favorite current things COZY does.....
1. when daddy comes home she always says," I missed you ALL day today DAD!"
(wouldn't you love a greeting like that after a hard day at work?)
2. when you ask her to do something she usually responds with, "OH SURE!"
3. she tells it HOW IT IS (don't most 4 yr. olds)! like that her preschool teacher needs tic tacs cuz her breathe is stinky (too much morning coffee) and that she'd rather be a ROCK STAR cuz...." mom, I didn't know that happened!" looking at my big belly is disgust!
4. She laughs hysterically when I play OPERA in the car or as she calls it "OPRAH".
7 comments:
Look at that fun, GIRLY party! ;) Cute pics. Happy Birthday, Cozy!
I LOVE COZY! Oh My Goodness I cant believe she is four. xxxxo
It was a great party, so glad I was invited! I agree cozy is a good helper and so sweet and loving to our "baby Dean" so I am sure she will be very helpful with a new baby in your family!
Looks like a fun party! You are such a good mom. I hope Cozy had a great birthday!
Reading your blog makes me miss you. A lot. A lot. Ry
It's amazing how much Cozy looks like 1980's Haley.
Aw, Happy Birthday Cozy! She is so cute. Can you send her to me?! She was great playing with my girls when you guys came down to visit! :) Great pictures, looks like you threw a fun party!!
Post a Comment