You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

JUST spring STUFF.....

My friend Chandra is a month ahead of me. I know it looks like I'm ahead. She looks like she is carrying a football and me....a basketball. I'm glad I only get big in the belly and don't have to deal with swollen ankles or whatever.

Daddy is doing an awesome job at nesting! This garage project has been in my head for years! Now that we have 3 cars it was TIME! Didn't he do a FAB. job?



The pear trees came out and we got photos.....of our friends! I wasn't really in the mood for a family photo, but the Hinckleys were and they look GREAT! We had both our camera and theirs. The kids had fun riding bikes and getting in the way!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

It looks like you have been busy - no wonder I haven't been seeing you! I love the shot of you and Chandra; you both look great!