
Saturday they took out the back row of apple trees. It was kind of cool! I really wanted to be the one driving the truck into those trees. Now we are down to one row. I guess grapes aka wine are doing better?! Behind the apple trees are rows and rows of grapes which smell so good when they are ready.

Benny at his "other" operating table. He just loves his projects! He put a lattice up in no time!

I finally decided to do it! After maybe 4 vacuum cleaners in our marriage lifetime (one that was stolen and one that a babysitter decided to vacuum throw up in) I sold the farm and bought this gem! My mom has one, my cousin heidi has one, and I love mine! It is a dyson and it runs like "butter". It sucks like crazy and is so quiet! Sad to say, but a new love of mine!

Besides magazines (readers digest, time, people, Oprah, etc) I have taken once again to the Twilight series. I was too sick to focus on reading in the fall and after reading this one I now see why it would have been a bad idea. As with Bella, I also don't know what I am pregnant with. Hee!
Hmmmm. I am finding that I am trying to get through it rather than enjoying it. Too much for me too handle right now! That movie will be SO weird!! Are you a Breaking Dawn fan or do you think the author went a little crazy?
5 comments:
Loved Breaking Dawn the book - but scared to see it turned into a movie. Love the vacuum and Benny's projects! XOXO
I Loved Breaking Dawn also! I'm sure the movie will be shit because that's what the other 2 have been so far. Oh well, you know we'll all see it anyways!
Send John our way! :) And I am happy to see a good review for a vacuum. We have four different models here, and they all stink. If it's good enough for you, I am sure I'll love it!
Hate to be the grumpy one, but I was seriously disappointed by Breaking Dawn. I felt like SM was totally untrue to the characters she had created in the first three books (especially Bella.) I know, the hate mail is going to start rolling in.
I actually really liked Breaking Dawn except for the baby's name of course. Bella find herself finally and learns the value of her gift. How will they put it into a movie? No idea! Congrats on the vacuum!
There were things I loved about Breaking Dawn - - and others that I could've done without. Overall, I really enjoyed it.
John looks like "Handy Manny" in those pictures!! Great work, Jabes!
Post a Comment