You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, June 18, 2009

" I see Famous people !?"

To many of my family members and especially my hubby I have been known to spot or attract famous people. The joke is now that I really only have one good eye (which I guess is true), but I believe they are who I think they are. My list is actually longer than the few photos below and I am proud to add Billy Bob Thornton to the list. Sitting in the hot tub at slide waters with Atticus and Cozy as witnesses (okay, so they have no clue) it was obvious to me that he was trying to hide his identity. Give me a break, I can spot designer sunglasses, swim trunks (you know he felt strange with out that thong or speedo) and he was drinking a red bull and that's against hot tub rules, but no life guard seemed to care. So here we are....
"I see Famous people" ~ Me
"I see Sick People" ~Benny
"I see Dead People" ~Cozy
side note: the ladies in the bathtub, Cumber & Bubbles, no longer are there I was told by Cozy that Scary Potter scared them off :(

SLIDEWATERS!

Okay I didnt actually see him...Last Summer I was behind him in the drive thru at Starbucks. The guy working the window looked like he had seen a ghost and when I finally got it out of him that Jack Black was in the car in front I was too late. He was in Manson for a Wedding...Crazy, he is one of my favorites!

Josie Bisset from Melrose Place. They live in Bellevue and saw her at B. SQ Mall. Her kids played with mine on the boat toy.

Jaws from James Bond. Greg, was that in an airport?

No not Tommy...Kelly Mcgillis in Key West! Andy J. and Benny didn't believe me so I sent them into a womens store to get a closer look!

Winona Ryder in Mazatlan Mexico. My mom still doesn't believe that one.

(ET)NYC in front of Tiffanys.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

You have mad skills! Did you see anyone interesting in Cle Elem?

Momma D said...

I believe in you, Haley! You have the best gift, dead people and sick people can't compete with famous people in my book!!!

Gladys said...

That is hilarious! What a fun post. Your kids are beautiful! Glad to see you all are doing well.

Greg Christensen said...

Yes, we saw Jaws (aka Richard Kiel) in the Dallas airport returning home from our trip to London. He had long hair and asked me where I got my ice cream cone. On the plane, when you passed him in first class you said, "Hi, Jaws!" and he pulled out a pre-autographed picture with "John 3:16" written on it. I bet I still have that in a closet at Mom's.

I used to go to LA four times a year for production and never saw anyone famous. But on one shoot I saw Sean Penn, Chris Rock and Tracy Chapman in the same week.