You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Numbers!

I wish my blog posts were a little more exciting(so sorry). The fact that I don't have a camera yet makes it a bit boring, plus the fact that not much is going on with us, but that's a good thing in my book, right?
My numbers are coming down fast! As of yesterdays draw I am now at 18!! I think once I hit Zero I will have a "Celebrating Zero" party. When else do you get to celebrate zero, not on a test that's for sure! At church Sunday there was a lot of crying in YW because a lot of our girls will be graduating and going to college. I was the dry eyes in the room. That is very odd for me. I guess when your hormones are out of control for so long they at some point have to max out. So, things are good & I feel great!
This Monday will be a year that Atticus broke his leg at school (photo below of him doing yoga). I will never forget the day...the day after mother's day!! He was such a trooper, but it was another spring event that I wouldn't wish on anyone! I told him he can have the day off...he's thrilled! I'll probably take him to Wenatchee for a Happy Meal and watch him RUN like crazy at the park.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

you are such a fun mom! I want to come to your "zero" party. We could get dilly bars - after all, they are the same shape as a zero! :)

FarrEver Family said...

So glad to hear about your numbers! I have been reading but not commenting. Miss ya, and REALLy hope we get to see you around the 4th!