You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Tagged" by Shannon

Instructions: Go into your picture files, open the 6th folder, 6th picture -- then tag 6 people.

~Cute photo of Benny's sister Natalie's 3 kids Darcy, Bryce, and Alexa. I made that quilt when Alexa was little...when I actually had time!
This post is for Shannon! Oh, and by the way (Shannon will love this) Cozy has a new imaginary friend, an old man that is stuck in the heat vent! So fun to talk to her about it....hilarious!
I TAG Risa, Suzy, Mia, Anne(Jello), Mauvia, and Carmen(or Jer). Okay? Done.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

This is an amazing photo. And I didn't know you made quilts - that is the whole reason I am learning to sew! We will have to quilt together! :)
I am dying to hear the story of Cozy's friend... you better keep him away from the bathtub ladies; getting them together would be "shocking" (hahaha).
Can we do cocoa tomorrow? J is home sick today.

Anne said...

Happy 11 Years! I'm not sure what day your Aniv. is, but I'll just throw it out early in the month to make sure I get.
I did my tag. Check it out.

Alison Wilde said...

HAZEL!!

I FOUND YOU!! How are you?? I sent you a Christmas card and it was returned. I love knowing I can catch up with you on your blog. What a cute family you have. Send me your address www.thewildes5@yahoo.com

xoxoxoxoxo
Alison