You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Blah Blah.
Not much to blog about these days just everyday life which is good because drama is usually on the table for the month of March! I thought I would throw in the everyday photos and update you on the "blah blah" of the 4lakedames. March has always been a tough month for me so I hope I can just get through it. I am running 3 miles most days and hoping to get ahead of my usual spring training. Benny is very busy at work! After a weekend without him (he went from thurs-sun night to UT for brothers baby blessing"S"~twins) I am tired and the house is a mess! He was called in the other night to check on an OB patient and I didn't even know he had gone. I was so out! Cozy continues to find scissors and loves to cut anything (her hair included...notice the short skater do). She has also taken to putting clips in her hair, but seems to put them right on top or in the back. In the photo she is taking advantage of Atticus "zoned" on the computer and does his hair! She is so full of it! Atticus is excited about his "batman" birthday this saturday and I am still looking for spring get-a-ways to somewhere warm (looks like San Diego at the end of the month...one day I'll go back to Maui, one day)! Happy Spring and March Madness (and I don't mean sports)!
I hope this is a good March for you, without any "madness". I was thinking last night as we were prepping food - we need to schedule a date night with the Schoenwalds. And if the men can't go... well, let's paint our nails - and the town - pink! With no K, and sick J, I am definitely stir crazy!
1 comment:
I hope this is a good March for you, without any "madness". I was thinking last night as we were prepping food - we need to schedule a date night with the Schoenwalds. And if the men can't go... well, let's paint our nails - and the town - pink!
With no K, and sick J, I am definitely stir crazy!
Post a Comment