Today Atticus was suppose to have a Lego camp (actually 2 days) and now it's cancelled and once again we are bored. My sister, in Seattle, is also dealing with lots of snow and lots of boredom. She got us hooked to a family game that I remember playing many Christmases at Fiddlers Green. Good Times! So, we have been "Snooding". Go here for free download of SNOOD
Both my Mom and sister Liz are in Switzerland visiting my Brother & his Family and so Mia and I are the lone ducks of our fam. calling each other many times to check on each others boredom!
Other than the mild boredom we did get out today to take Benny to work, grocery shop (I feel so much better with food in my house at a time like this),pick up packages at the post office, etc. Can I just say how much I love our Subaru!! I have passed many stuck cars (a lot of mini-vans, Benny!)and feel so powerful in my green machine!(scratch that~ i mean my BLUE machine, MIA!)
Side note: I love to shovel snow! I even got a BIG shovel for my birthday last year! The kids and I walked to Ace last Thursday and bought a beautiful yellow shovel with a metal rim. I left it out and it got stolen! I have been bitter ever since! If you see it please let me know!

Here is a photo of Batman and his side kick, Robin!
4 comments:
Love Batman and Robin, but where is Wonder Woman and Aqua Man? :)
And don't you hate people who steal your snow objects? Our window scraper was stolen from the porch last year... I mean, we would have gladly let the thief borrow it if he/she would have asked! (Then he/she wouldn't have had to become a thief!)
Oh my goodness Haley you are hysterical. Let the yellow shovel go. He needed it more than you. You'll get a better shovel in your next life!!
So like...Im still bored. And PS you dont a green machine...your subaru is blue. :)
and yes I am taking a break from Snood to check on FB and blogs. Briefly.
Hey Cuz, I am also snowed in in Washington. My husband's family is from Federal Way so we have been here for the last week or so. Isn't crazy how these people deal with snow, meaning that they don't? - Marianne
What a fun blog! Thanks for sharing.
-Melissa
Post a Comment