This seems all too familiar from last year. Different place, same amounts of snow! Today was a no school snow day and it has been snowing non-stop and hard since yesterday afternoon. These are the days when I wonder why I don't live in Maui, but then I get out in it and have a lot of fun! We haven't seen Benny since Tuesday night. I guess he will have to camp out at the hospital. There is only one road drivable to south hill (our area) and no buses coming up this way! Enjoy the cafeteria Benny!!
As you can see we got out and had some fun! We walked to Ace Hardware which I think we got some odd looks and bought a shovel and a sled! I shoveled behind my garage space for fun, but really don't plan on driving anywhere. I can't keep Atticus
inside and Cozy thinks today is colored marshmallow day... with a little cocoa! I am looking forward to using my snowshoes to hike to Starbucks...maybe when Benny makes it back!
Remember: Don't eat the YELLOW Snow!


4 comments:
Looks awesome. We're too low to get snow in Geneva. We have to go up into the mountains to sled. Is Santa going to have to bring Benny?
We've been following your snowy predicament on the news... even Whitworth and Gonzaga closed!
I would be jealous, if you had your hubby home. No fun to have him stranded at the hospital instead of "walking hand in hand" with you in your winter wonderland!
Holy Snow Batman! You have a bunch. We have had some, but not nearly that much!!! We just get the gusty -30 windchills. FUN!!!
HOLY CRAP!
Post a Comment