


It's nice when your kids can enjoy some of the things you like! I appreciate the fact that both kids like to rock out to U2 in the car and can sing lyrics to Steve Miller band (though "Jungle Love" is "Chocolate Love" and means the song is all about strawberries dipped in chocolate according to Atticus). Other than eating hard boiled eggs for a snack and 100 calorie popcorn minus the diet coke, I do not subject them to ANY evening TV.
Until just recently Cozy has been our greatest sleeper. She has learned the art of fake crying and asking for a drink or she insists on seeing if Atticus is asleep. Just last night, with Benny coming home late, I let her tune into American Idol with me. Besides being tired myself, I was thinking that it may help her vocal performances in the future?! She had a great time!
Photos: COZY applauding the performances, The Judges (Paula is so sweet!), "OH no...He didn't...Simon is so mean!"
No comments:
Post a Comment