You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snowshoes for everyone!



Benny got snowshoes for Christmas and I ended up using them when he was at work. We have a great orchard behind our house that leads up to the mountains and the lake view is just beautiful! So, until my eye surgery I was packing Cozy on my back and using Bennys new shoeshoes! Just this past week I got my own shoeshoes from Benny for my birthday! We decided instead of having Atticus follow in our deep tracks we would get some for him! We are ALL loving the fun we get to have in the snow now and the fact that it tires our kids out!

No comments: