This was Cozy's first time seeing the Nutcracker! I was a bit skeptical going to Wenatchee to see this since I have only Ballet West (SLC) performance and Clytie Adams (from my hometown) to compare it to. We got there early and sat on the front row and it was surprisingly very good! I put it right up their with Clytie Adams! Cozy was bugged that some of the girls had to be boys, but other than that she was loving it! The snow even came down on us and we could feel the fog roll off the front of the stage! It was the perfect length and the sugar plum fairy dance didn't go on forever as I remember in the Ballet West performance (though I do love that!)
After the show, she picked out a nutcracker and we ate lunch at McDonald's, of course, and picked out nail polish at Walgreen's. It was fun to chat on the way down and back! I got the scoop on the boys (yes, too early I know) and why she is now going by Crystal. Benny and I always tell Cozy that she is a very important part of our family because she is the sweet cream in the Oreo that keeps the cookie together!
I am hoping this will boost her love for dance like it did for me!
(Outfit & Shoes by Mimi!!)
Her favorite was The Sugar Plum fairy!!

"Snow Lady"

Clara

At home feeding her new musical nutcracker
1 comment:
What a perfect mom-daughter day! I am going to tell Joe that Cozy's restaurant of choice is McDonald's; they have that in common!
Post a Comment