You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday MOM! XOXO

Today was my mom's birthday and instead of having her own party she got to have the newest grand baby have a party at her house!

Here is my little sister LIZ with baby Soleil!

Here is a quick photoshop I did of me and my siblings. (Sorry Mark!)

When I look around my house esp. at Christmas I am always reminded of my mom.....

Most of my decorations were from her "crafty Martha Stewart" days! I'm lucky I get to benefit from those projects! This is not one of her "projects", but a kissing ball that I got from her for Christmas. Cozy always is under it ...waiting for one of us!
The girls love the Christmas Vanderbear family and I have fond memories of them as a kid too!

I love this nativity she made! I have used it in primary several times and get lots of comments! One year my moms cat Parkina decided to boot baby Jesus out and make it her home!

This is a total mom decoration that I love!!

M0m, I LOVE YOU and hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

What fun, creative decorations. No wonder you are so artsy - it's in your genes! :)

McCall said...

She threw a fabulous party and looked incredible! We wish we could've seen you there too!

amelia said...

Love your photoshop picture. And um just for the
record you are definetely not the tallest of the bunch. Love you.