You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ONE FIVE NINE

I made these shirts with the help from a friend before I left for Florida. One of my many projects in my head that came out! I am lucky to have creative friends that help motivate me to finish my projects!
I wanted to capture the ages of my kids at THIS moment with Cozy going into kindergarten (5), Scarlett from baby to toddler (1) and Atticus (9) our pre-tween(double digits next year!) They turned out so well with the Florida stormy sky and sunset in the background! I think after I tweak them a bit I will blow up the three so they each can have one when they are older. The last one is my favorite!



4 comments:

Sorensen said...

Those are great pictures!

amelia said...

You rock! I love those. xox

Lauren said...

Hey! We're in Sammamish. Send me your email address sometime, I would love to see you!!!! Next year we'll be inviting ourselves out to Lake Chelan... :)

Shannon said...

So... when are you opening that etsy shop? ;)