You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Star Wars comes to Seattle!

Star Wars exhibit at the Pacific Science Center! This was awesome!!
I took the girls half way through and let Benny and Atticus stay and soak it all in! I love the last photo with Cozy and the snow monster from Empire Strikes Back.
She is keeping one eye on him just in case!
(I am sure only Carmen Jensen would know what the name of this snow beast is! She is a Star Wars trivia expert!)







5 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! The PSC has done some great exhibits this year.

Sorensen said...

We were just there too! We need to coordinate our fun better! Love the pictures you painted below that looks like so much fun!

McCall said...

Atticus looks like he's in heaven!

Beach_Crew said...

I love your blog. It makes me miss you - especially the art part. I forgot how to do that stuff and my girls need it! They are mui creative. Man, we need to see you guys. I'm guessing Dames and Secrists would make for some fun times. MISS YOU A LOT! You inspire.

LeeAnn said...

Wow! Great exhibit and I think both Atticus and Benny are in heaven!