You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Birthday COZY !

well ALMOST! She will be turning 5 next Tuesday and we will be busy celebrating, so I thought I'd get this on the blog now!
We're going to Seattle this weekend to celebrate with my mom. Going to Mary Poppins which I am maybe more excited than anyone about this!
Cozy has been all over the place with coming up with a theme for her party. It has gone from Barbie/Makeup (which I got some great ideas from a friend and actually was coming to terms with) to Halloween (okay, not excited to pull out those boxes again!) to night at the PROM (what?). Benny and I decided to just go with whatever she was planning for the day, and on the sly plan a surprise party! Shhhh...
So, that takes care of that!
Here are some fun photos of her birthdays from the years.....
WE just ADORE our SWEET COZETTE!!!

ONE TWO
THREEFOUR

5 comments:

amelia said...

Oh my goodness. Cozy is 5! I remember being in the OR when she was pulled out of your body like a rabbit coming out of a hat. I think that goes down as my favorite day on earth so far. LOVE LOVE LOVE my Cozy and so sad I wont be there to celebrate. Birthdays at Mimi's in July for sure! xox

restlessrisa said...

We love sweet Cozy, and wish we lived closer! Happy Birthday little lady!

<3

Bakers :)

Shannon said...

Cozy is so sweet, but I was a bit distracted by all of the clever desserts pictured! I hope you had a blast at MP and that Cozy has a wonderful day on Tuesday.

Momma D said...

Cozy is the picture of sweetness and so beautiful in all of these birthday photos! Such creative desserts for her special day each and every year! We are so excited to see her in just a month! I know she will have a special birthday week with her great parents, sister, brother, and her Mimi joining in the celebrations!

Sorensen said...

How was Mary Poppins?