You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday ATTICUS!


We just got back from Texas (more photos to come) and this is a photo of our "2011 Birthday Party for Everyone". Thought we'd cover the whole family while we were all together (minus Amelia who was in Hawaii).
Atticus' birthday is actually today, but we will celebrate with a Ninjago Lego party on Saturday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!


These are just too funny! I told the boys at the aquarium to look scared. Then I told them to look like fish. Ansel didn't want to participate!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

How'd I miss this? "Ninjago Lego" has to be one of the most creative parties I've ever heard of! Cute pics.